of ACSE Annual Conference 2017
Asian Council of Science Editors is the first and the foremost organization in Asia that was developed with the aim to provide a unified and active platform for Asian editors and scholars where they can understand about their editorial problems, learn about the solutions and devotedly take up the future challenges to enhance the quality of Asian Scientific and Scholarly publications.
August 13-14, 2017, Dubai, U.A.E
• An overview of publication ethics
• Benefits of integrating ORCID into publisher workflows
A Deeper look at the COPE guidelines
How to enlist a journal in DOAJ
(L-R) Dr. Mehmet Ozaslan, Dr. Anwar ul Hassan Gilani, Dr. Gazi Mahabubul Alam, Dr. Philip Purnell and Dr. Zabta Khan Shinwari
• Welcome speech
• Current Scenario of Scholarly Publishing Industry in South East Asian Countries and future strategy
Welcome Speech (as New President of The ACSE)
The DOAJ Ambassadors Project - Results and Plans for the Future
• How Regional Publishers Achieve Global Impact?
• How to prepare and submit your journal for submission to international citation indexes, e.g. Scopus and Web of Science'?
Responsible Sciences under one health
What's broken in the academic publishing process from an author's point of view?
Journals are in the Assertions Business - Sustainable Model for Scholarly Publishing