Role and Responsibilities
A successful conference relies on an active conference organizing committee. The following roles and responsibilities are expected of the committee to ensure the event's success:
- Plan, develop, and coordinate with other committee members.
- Prepare a preliminary call for papers for early distribution.
- Participate in the review process of presentation abstracts and manuscripts.
- Suggest and invite potential speakers.
- Assist in assembling the conference program.
- Organize specific conference sessions.
- Aid Conference Chairs in publicizing the conference and soliciting abstracts.
- Serve as Session Chair when requested by Conference Chairs.
- Introduce Emerging Scientist within their professional circles.
- Enjoy special discounted rates for registration at the ACSE Annual Conference and Emerging Scientist.
- Receive free membership of the Asian Council of Science Editors.
- Connect with professionals in the field.
- Enhance your network through ACSE educational and networking events.